What should you do when you get sick of traveling?
Plus, what does it really take to go location independent?
You’ll hear all kinds of location independent (LI) goodies today from newbie nomad Jeremy Enns. Jeremy recently quit his job to travel and run his business from the road. He’s got tons of insights into the LI lifestyle; from seasonal work, house sitting, travel hacking, saving money, volunteering, bike touring, and more! Check out his work here!
Learn what it takes to go location independent and find out if all the effort is worth it.
Tune In To Learn:
- An incredible way to get into traveling
- How to get the mind clicking (for the LI lifestyle)
- The first step to move in any kind of direction
- How to achieve the “inevitability of success” attitude
- Ways to overcome obstacles to location independence
- How to take the seriousness out of growing a business
- How to get a whole new view (of yourself and your business)
- One of the best ways you can travel in the states
- European bike tour recommendations
- How a paper map can help you
- And so much more!
- Jeremy Enns
- Jeremy Enns- Instagram
- Location Indie
- Trusted House Sitters
- International House Sitting : How To Travel The World and Stay Anywhere For FREE
- Into the Wild- by Jon Krakauer
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- Silent Era Photography
- Ascetic Productions
- Mennonite Disaster Service
- Warm Showers
- Jeremy’s Favourite Books Of 2016
- Trekking Nepal
- Location Indie Podcast
Be sure to head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!