Can you still have a deep experience in Tibet?
Why should you visit Tibet now?
Today you’ll go an adventure through Tibet with expert guide book author Robert Kelly.
Robert has co-authored 2 editions of Lonely Planet’s Tibet guide (including the most recent), and he is also the creator of a new podcast called Travel Tape. You are going to hear some of the sounds of Tibet and also going to learn tons about this destination. Plus, you’ll hear about:
- What it’s like to be a guide book author
- Long term travel
- And lots more!
Tune Your Senses To Learn:
- How to experience reverse time travel
- The long history of Tibet
- Top tips for visiting Tibet the right way (as a foreigner or independent traveler)
- Where you can find the richest culture in Tibet
- Best times to visit Tibet
- Ways to get the best trekking and hiking experiences in Tibet
- How to get your senses awakened in a Tibetan monastery
- Best advice for aspiring travel writers
- Zero To Travel Trekking
- Trekking Nepal Audio Series
- Draksum-tso (holy lake)
- Sakya Monastery
- Lonely Planet Tibet
- Trip Advisor Tibet
- Mount Kailash
- Robert Scott Kelly
- Travel Tape The Podcast
For more Zero To Travel Podcasts, be sure to check out the archives!