Today you’ll get a glimpse inside Myanmar with Dustin Main.
Dustin is a talented photographer, location independent entrepreneur, and helps travelers with technology through his website Too Many Adapters. Plus he has become a go to expert on travel in Myanmar and today he shares why Myanmar should be on your travel radar.
Dustin Main has traveled to Myanmar more than a dozen times, spending more than a year in the country and has documented the changing stories of the Myanmar people through This Myanmar Life.
Listen Now To Learn:
- What is the draw to Myanmar
- What creates a sense of urgency to visit Myanmar
- Ways to have beautiful experiences with locals
- A simple tip to be a rockstar in Myanmar
- Where the magic really happens in Myanmar (and how to let it come to you)
- How to use reverse engineering to travel hack Myanmar
- Why to follow the lunar calendar when traveling to Myanmar
- Where to find one of the most favorite places to photograph (in the world!)
- The best things and places to eat in Myanmar
- And Much more!
- Republic of Georgia
- Top 5 World’s Cheapest Destinations
- Travel in the Middle East
- The Ultimate Guide To Budget Travel In Japan
- Trekking in Patagonia
- The Skinny On Travel Tech
- Location Indie
- Too Many Adapters
- This Myanmar Life
- Dustin Main
- Un-Tours to Myanmar
- Shwedagon Pagoda
- Inle Lake
- U Bein Bridge
Be sure to head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!
Photos courtesy of Dustin Main