Do smartphones enhance the travel experience or do they ruin the travel experience?
Tune in to get unplugged in today’s show.
Please welcome back my friend, Caz Makepeace from one of the most popular family travel websites around, ytravel. They also have plenty of awesome resources for all travelers even if you don’t have a family.
Caz and her family are currently on a road trip called “America Unplugged,” and it is all about discovering the REAL America. They started their journey in March of 2017 and are headed to all 50 states in 3 years- Awesome!
Will you help them travel like locals and discover what really makes America beautiful?
Tune in now to see how you can help.
- How liberating it was without a smartphone (in travel and life)
- The benefits of technology and the new sharing economy
- Ways to enjoy the spontaneous joys of travel
- Cool ways for you (or your children) to be creative
- How kids can learn while traveling (think homeschooling)
- A wonderful way to start your day
- How to hear your inner voice
- Tips to have the best American road trip
- And so much more!
- Pimsleur Learning– free 7 day trial (for those based in the USA)
- How To Use Airbnb to Fund Your Travels with Zeona McIntyre
- The Paradise Pack
- Top 11 Location Indie Hot Spots
- Reading Eggs
- Testing Mom
- America’s Stonehenge
Featured image courtesy of ytravelblog
Be sure to check out the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!