In today’s Zero To Travel Podcast, I’m bringing you episode three of Travelosophy.
In this series I share thoughtful questions around long-term travel and/or travel as a lifestyle choice for any period of time.
These questions I pose in this series have no right or wrong answer and my thoughts are my travelosophy or travel philosophy.
What are your travel goals?
Do you think George Costanza from Seinfeld could help you achieve those travel goals?
Listen now to find out:
- How to re-invent yourself in the new year
- How to create a year filled with travel
- Why doing the ‘opposite’ could be helpful (in travel and life)
- How to create a mantra or pep talk to guide you
- Why being in control of your own destiny is valuable
- What’s happening on Thirsty Thursday’s
- How to break down travel goals and create structure around them
- How to do everything you want to do in a year
- And much more!
- Zero to Travel Resources
- Location Indie
- The Book by Alan Watts
- Low Cut Connie
- Hi Honey by Low Cut Connie
Thank you for being a part of Zero To Travel community. I appreciate you and want to wish you and your family and friends a happy and healthy New Year! Please reach out via email (email@example.com), twitter @zerototravel, or post a comment below. I love to hear from listeners.
What is going to be your theme for this year?
If not now, then when? Do it now, let’s get it started!