In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, we’re bringing you part 6 of Travel Tactics. This is the third edition of how to travel indefinitely.
You’ll get the trifecta of long term travel- how to find inexpensive accommodations, how to find free or cheap flights, and how to earn a living while you travel.
Don’t be intimidated by the term ‘travel indefinitely’ – you can add as much travel in your life as you want!
Special thanks to italki for making this show possible! Learn from a native teacher. Grab a free lesson as a Zero to Travel Podcast listener (buy one lesson, get one free here).
Listen Today to Learn:
- How to get free accommodations on a boat (meet the ‘yachties‘)
- What to expect on a nautical endeavor
- How to earn your sea legs
- How to use your airline miles in the smartest way possible
- Resources to figure out how many miles a trip will cost
- When to purchase a ticket vs using your miles
- Concrete way to evaluate your miles (earn ’em and burn ’em!)
- How to make your lifestyle business sustainable and successful
- When to increase your rates or charge more
- Advice on starting one or multiple businesses
- Why it’s liberating to go against the norm
- Location Indie
- Location Indie Podcast
- How to Get Free Accommodations Around the World
- Working Road
- Find A Crew
- Desperate Sailors
- Extra Pack Of Peanuts
- Extra Pack Of Peanuts Podcast
- ITA Matrix
- Making It Anywhere
- Find A Nomad
- The 7 Day Start Up by Dan Norris
- Travel Tactics Part 5- second edition of how to travel indefinitely
- Travel Tactics Part 4- first edition of how to travel indefinitely
Want more travel tactics or want to check out a past episode? Dig into the archives here!