What is one of the most important habits you can develop that will allow you to live a life of travel?
Tune in today as my friend Jackie, from Jump Travel Podcast (formerly the budget minded traveler podcast), stops by for a series of pop up travel questions.
We each came up with 3 different travel questions that we are going to riff on….but neither of us knows each other’s questions.
On today’s Zero To Travel episode, you’ll hear Jackie answer my 3 questions. And then over at her Jump Travel Podcast, you’ll hear me answer Jackie’s 3 questions.
This is going to be fun so be sure to check out both podcasts to get some off the cuff insights on creating the best travel experience.
- How to build courage muscles
- What can totally reframe the things you are uncomfortable with
- Ways to open up someone else’s entire world to you
- One thing that has the potential to change even the smallest situations
- What can be so freeing when you travel
- And so much more!
Looking for more Z2T Podcasts? Check out the archives now!
Featured image courtesy of @travelingjackie