Are you ready to mix it up? In today’s episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, I team up with Kate McCulley from Adventurous Kate to bring you the first edition of ‘The Travel Mix.’
In each Travel Mix Episode, I bring on a co-host to riff, debate, and chat about a variety of topics, all related to the long term travel lifestyle.
Today you’ll hear travel topics starting with the Letter M – I’ll keep the topics a Mystery for now.
You’ll also learn another expert Pack Hack from our friend Fred over at Tortuga backpacks!
Listen now! You’ll discover:
- The #1 ingredient for a perfect travel day
- Basic rules for packing shoes
- How to use the ‘mission technique’ to plan a new type of trip
- What pop star Kate is related to and a song Jason is embarrassed to admit he loves
- Our thoughts on stripping down to the bare minimum in preparation of travel
- How to determine it’s right to stop traveling
- And much more!
Don’t forget Zero To Travel listeners get 10% off any Tortuga Backpack. When you check out enter the promo code ‘Travel’. Click here to find the perfect pack for you.
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Dig into the archives here.