Do you find this time of year both strange and exciting?
What is your biggest travel meltdown?
In today’s Zero To Travel podcast, we’re bringing you a different kind of episode: Travel Meltdowns. Hear from people who have ‘melted down’ all over the world.
Not only here, but we’ve got a sister episode over at Extra Pack of Peanuts. Tune in there to hear more travel meltdown tales.
Maybe you’ll get some ideas on how to avoid a travel meltdown!
Thanks again to Tortuga Backpacks! Use promo code ‘travel’ for 10% off and a chance to win a special year end prize.
Listen in to Learn:
- Ways to game-plan for next year’s travel goals
- How biking around a city can bring new adventures
- How the Paris bike share program works (or doesn’t work…)
- How to avoid going…zero to angry
- How to manage travel and a relationship
- How to regroup and figure out a challenging situation
- Why meltdowns are often over small things (and emergencies get handled)
- Ways to prepare for a trip to a new place (to avoid possible meltdown)
- Why mindset is so important
- Some antidotes to meltdowns
- And much more!
- How to achieve your travel dreams in 2015: Zero to Travel podcast
- Chris Guillebeau
- Location Indie
- Extra Pack of Peanuts
- Tortuga Backpacks
And I’d be grateful if you could leave me an honest review on iTunes.
For more Zero To Travel podcasts, check out the archives now!