How do you accomplish budget minded travel?
What’s your favorite travel app?
These are just a few of the topics you’ll hear about in this episode of the Zero to Travel podcast. You’re in for a real treat!
“No valid plans for the future can be made by those who have no capacity for living now” – Alan Watts
Today’s episode is a round-table discussion jam- an audio grab bag of sorts- a sampling of resources, information, and just different perspectives on various travel related things. And you’re learning from some of the best travel podcasters out there:
- Travis from Extra Pack of Peanuts
- Jackie from The Budget Minded Traveler
- Nathaniel from The Daily Travel Podcast (and now The Travelers).
Get your burning travel questions answered like:
What’s your best plan for budget minded travel?
What is your must have piece of travel gear?
Listen now, you’ll also learn:
- Where can you wake up every morning and not have any idea what to do, but do whatever you want
- How to get currency exchange rates standing in front of an ATM (in a third world country without any service)
- How to transcend data plans and text with anyone
- Why a headphone splitter is revolutionary
- How to recognize opening lines for scams (and ways to avoid being hassled)
- Why some places just don’t live up to preset expectations
- Top places to set up shop on the road
- Mmmmm…..Focus Beer
- What it’s like eating a roasted pig eyeball
- Tips to help with the fear of flying
- And much more!
- Location Indie
- Extra Pack of Peanuts
- The Budget Minded Traveler
- The Daily Travel Podcast
- The Travelers
- XE Currency App
- gUnit (Apple)
- Converter Plus (Apple)
- TripIt – Travel Itinerary – Trip Planner
- Trip It (Apple)
- Snap Chat
- Snap Chat (Apple)
- Voxer (Apple)
- Anker 20000mAh Portable Charger
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Packtowl Personal Packtowl
- Moleskine Classic Notebook
- The Breslin at the Ace Hotel
And be sure to head over to the archives for more Zero to Travel Podcasts!