Do you think you can travel for healing?
Have you ever used travel as a healing tool?
Today we are kicking off a new theme month as you’ll hear all about wandering on wheels. The next 4 episodes coming up are dedicated to:
- 4 wheel wandering
- Traveling in RV’s or Vans
- The #Vanlife world and what it’s like to live that lifestyle
- Sleeping in your vehicle and traveling around on wheels
My guest today has been living the #vanlife for 8 months now….but is life on the road all it’s cracked up to be?
Today you’ll hear what the #vanlife is all about, learn what it’s like to be a nomadic van dweller, and so much more!
Please welcome Jeff Chow to the show.
Tune In To Learn:
- How to live the vanlife (and heal)
- Why you need to realize challenging moments are temporary
- How you can have a mini-rebirth every time you interact with a new person
- The beauty of travel
- Strategies to get rid of all your stuff
- Advice around selecting your 4 wheel vehicle
- The best part of the vanlife experience
- Tortuga Backpacks
- Hike the Appalachian Trail With Zero Experience
- Location Indie
Looking for more Z2T Podcasts? Check out the archives now!
*Featured image courtesy of @balanceandpeace