What is the hardest part of long term travel?
You’ll hear my thoughts on this and you’ll hear what it’s like to transition from a steady job to a life of travel.
Melinda DiOrio stops by to give us her insights on how she left her Corporate job to travel, learn yoga, and see the world. She is a travel photographer and certified yoga teacher committed to a life of exploration!
Check out her travel photography and yoga journey at Melinda DiOrio.
Listen Now To Learn:
- How to go on a liberating journey
- Ways to re-frame your lifestyle
- How long it can really take to make the leap to travel
- One thing that can help force change
- Tips to get comfortable on facing the unknown
- A strategy to overcome your fears
- How to take advantage of abundance
- How to design your own situation (your life!)
- What truly makes you better at any craft
- How to overcome challenges of a new phase of life
- And much more!
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Head over to the archives now!
Photos courtesy of Melinda DiOrio