Can you have unexpected travel success?
What is your number one travel fantasy?
Tune in today to find out!
Plus, you’ll hear a story of transition back to travel as my friend Jean Sibley stops by….
Jean Sibley is a freedom lifestyle coach who walks her talk.
Check out her website, Stop Work Travel, which is all about taking a true break from work – whether for a month, a year, or a lifetime. Putting aside all thoughts of default living and being present to fully enjoy the journey before you.
She also does travel coaching at Freedom Past 50 to help people over 50 get the same freedom to roam that she has (stay until the end to hear about a bonus for Zero to Travel listeners).
- Why hidden doors will open when you travel (and why you have to go through them)
- What you need to build a life of location independence and sustain it
- How to live comfortably in Bulgaria
- Ways to free up stuck energy
- How to actually change your brain when learning
- Transition to Travel tips
- How to further strengthen your commitment to travel
- Where to meet people from all over that get you (and will cheer you on)
- One great way to supplement (or replace) your income
- How to discover your true power
- Ways to generate revenue in a place you are just traveling through
- Technique to make you feel more connected (to self and other travelers)
- And so much more
- The Paradise Pack
- Stop Work Travel
- Freedom Past 50
- A Better Life for Half the Price
- Quit your job so you can travel more audio series
- Location Indie
- How To Use Airbnb To Make Money and See The World with “The Traveling Dutchman” Jasper Ribbers
- Emotional Freedom Techniques
Ready for your dreams to start coming true? Jean is rocking her GET UNSTUCK! Freedom Strategy sessions. Be sure to mention that you are a Zero to Travel fan. Get your powerful 1-on-1 session with Jean by clicking here.
When she’s not coaching Jean hosts guests at a beautiful Eco Lodge in the Bulgarian mountains. Hike or mountain bike for miles on secluded trails. Stay in the Lodge or camp. Jean also welcomes coaching clients to stay here – what a deal!
Looking for more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Head over to the archives now!
Featured image credit: In Her Image Photography