Have you heard of “The Nordic Theory of Everything” by Anu Partanen?
What do you love about your home country?
And do you think it could be better?
Today you’ll hear some interesting perspectives and ideas from a Finnish Journalist who, after moving to America in 2008, began to notice how much more complicated and stressful things seemed to be in the states compared to her home country of Finland.
Please welcome Anu Partanen to the show!
She wrote “The Nordic Theory of Everything – In Search Of A Better Life” and you should definitely pick it up! It shows how the Nordic way of doing things can generate more freedom for you to fulfill your desires, enjoy more travel, have better health, better education, and more opportunities.
Listen Now To Learn:
- Why the USA is a great country
- How health care works in Nordic countries (like Norway)
- What you get for your taxes in Nordic countries
- Ways to see your home country in a different light
- What is the “Nordic Theory of Love”
- Why big government could be holding the USA back
- Ways to take stress out of everyday life
- How to create a massive psychological shift in the states
- How to create more freedom and sanity for all
- And so much more!
- Anu Partanen
- The Nordic Theory of Everything: In Search of a Better Life
- American Amnesia: How the War on Government Led Us to Forget What Made America Prosper
- Trekking in Patagonia
- Trekking Nepal: Your Adventure Guide – A Zero To Travel Podcast Series
- Location Indie
- Location Indie Podcast
Be sure to head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!
*Featured image taken by Trevor Corson