What is your latest travel related debate?
What is your favorite way to travel- slow or fast?
In today’s episode, my buddy and biz partner Travis from The Extra Pack of Peanuts stops by for the Great Debate- slow travel vs fast travel.
In one corner, we have Jason with slow travel. In the other corner, we have Travis with fast travel. Ding Ding. The verbal beat-down is on!
Who will come out on top? Who will present the best argument?
Listen Now To Learn:
- Why the speed of travel is all relative
- The top reason slow travel is the best
- How to make fast travel less stressful
- What forces you to get out and make the most of every day
- The best ways to uncover hidden gems
- The best way to get a sample of a city (to see if you want to come back!)
- How to increase your buffer zone for things to happen
- How to get that young vibrant travel attitude (back)
- How to save money with either method
- The key to making fast travel much more effective
- How to be a winner either way
- The beauty of the Location Independent lifestyle
Don’t forget to head over to the archives for all past Zero To Travel Podcast episodes!