Have you heard what Steve Munroe is doing?
Do you think the remote work trend is exploding?
Today you’re going to hear about the impact of the digital nomad movement on local communities, as well as the challenges and benefits of this new global workplace (and how we can keep our impact positive).
My guest today co-founded and runs Hubud. It is one of the world’s top coworking spaces located in Ubud, Bali and aims to “inspire a million people to change the way they live, work, and learn.”
He also founded the Coworking Alliance for Asia Pacific (CAAP) and their annual conference which is a meeting place for coworking spaces from over 30 countries to connect and explore the future of remote work.
Please welcome Steve Munroe to the show!
Tune In To Learn:
- What can give you motivation for a career choice
- How to launch a remote work movement
- Why it is so important to start with community
- Expert advice around choosing a coworking space
- The biggest challenge facing the digital nomad movement
- The #1 requested feature in every work survey
- How you can be an ethical traveler
- Best way to get a close up view of the Balinese culture
- And so much more!
Looking for more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Check out the archives now!