How do you fulfill your personal legend (your dreams) doing the things you were meant to do?
What do you do if you don’t know what you’re meant to do?
Tune in today to hear insights on these questions plus you’ll hear from a man who seems to be living his own legend to the fullest- Stephen “Beaver” Harris. The Beaver has traveled to 90 countries over the last 10+ years! And last year he had the Best Job on The Planet- being sent to 51 European cities to stay in hostels, party, and write about it.
Plus, the Beaver will give you a feel for what it is like to travel solo through the heart of Africa for 6 months!
Check out his stories of adventure and misadventure over at Big Beaver Diaries!
Listen Now to Learn:
- What can be the hardest choice you have in life
- How to get exposed to things you’ve never imagined
- How to live through ‘groundhog’ day partying at hostels
- How to make the best of the worst possible situation
- Ways to have a truly authentic experience in Europe (or wherever you travel)
- How to get a true cultural exchange in Africa
- What hospitality is really like in Africa
- How much money you need for 6 months in Africa
- The craziest and strangest thing you can do in Columbia
- And Much more!
- Operation Moto Dog- Mallory Paige
- Solo Road Tripping
- On Being with Krista Tippett
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Location Indie
- Location Indie Podcast
- Mongol Rally- The Adventurists
- Europe Famous Hostels: Best hostels in Europe
- Wawel Dragon
- Tinku Fighting Festival in Macha
Don’t forget to head over to the archives for all past Zero to Travel episodes!
Photo courtesy of @BigBeaverDiaries