In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, you’ll hear from a couple who are exploring the USA (with their adventure dog Hilde!) in a converted school bus.
Will & Alyssa needed a bit more space for their gear (and Hilde), so they converted a school bus to their office and sanctuary. They run their tech consulting business on the road, and seek out the best trails and adventures the USA has to offer.
Check out their awesome adventures on Outside Found!
Along with the interview I’ll share one of the most enjoyable but least talked about parts of the travel experience?
Listen Now To Learn:
- The best ways to leave ‘security’ behind (and jump into the unknown)
- How quitting a job can turn out to be a really good decision
- How to live a sustainable lifestyle from the road (and have incredible experiences!)
- How to go about converting a school bus
- Tips to prioritize work and travel while on the road
- Simple ‘rules’ to follow when running a business from a school bus
- How to work around dog restrictions in certain areas
- The best adventures to take with your dog
- Top recommendations for dog gear
- How to overcome the challenges of traveling by school bus
- And tons more!
Scroll down to check out Will and Alyssa’s beautiful school bus home!
- Outside Found
- Location Indie
- John Muir Trail
- Craig Childs- Books
- Live Your Kurgo Adventure
- Kurgo Leashes
- Dam Nation
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts, go to the archives!