Do you think you can start a travel vlog?
Do you think travel will change how you think about who you are?
It has happened for this couple as they left 2.5 years ago to travel full-time and film it all! Their award winning travel vlog now has nearly a quarter million subscribers on youtube and has been viewed over 30 million times. You can follow their adventures at Kara and Nate.
Today you are going to hear:
- How to create a successful travel vlog (worth watching) so you can travel indefinitely
- How to think about work on the road
- The challenges of the work/travel lifestyle
- How to collaborate as a couple or partnership
- And so much more!
Tune In Now To Learn:
- How to save money for travel
- Income potential for running a vlog
- Ways to gain confidence so you can keep traveling
- A typical day for a successful vlogger
- One thing to help you make a good video (every day)
- How you can grow as a person and a traveler
- Pimsleur Learning– free 7 day trial (for those based in the USA)
- Kara and Nate
- Kara and Nate – YouTube
- Peanut Butter Printing
- Casey Neistat – YouTube
- Kara and Nate – Income & Expense Reports
- Kara and Nate – Patreon
- Nate’s Travel Hacking Course
- Kara’s Editing Course
- Travel Vlogging Gear
- Epidemic Sound
- The Happiness of Pursuit by Chris Guillebeau
- The Shorty Awards
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Head over to the archives now!