Shannon Locker is a lot of things, award winning photographer (loaded with travel photography tips of course), mother, candy lover and to top it off…she’s my sister!
This episode might entertain you on a few different levels. Not only will you be regaled with tales of sibling rivalry, you’ll also hear the story behind this picture:
Plus insanely actionable advice to help you come home from any trip with better photos and perfectly captured memories.
- Why smartphones might be the best camera to use for travelers (hint: this has nothing to do with the quality of the camera)
- When to put your camera down and enjoy the moment: an ongoing debate!
- The core pillars of photography that will instantly help you take better pictures
- Why composition is so important
- Psychology behind portrait photos and how you can use these principles to capture better pictures of people
- What the rules are and when to start breaking them
- Where to look for inspiration
- How to ask strangers for a photo
- Best practices for sharing your images on social media
- Why Shannon put up with my crap growing up:)
- And much more!
What are you waiting for?
Hit play and give it a listen now.
Shannon’s recommended iPhone Apps