Have you ever traveled to an ugly place and found the beauty in it?
Today you’ll hear about transitioning off the road (from a nomadic life) to a more settled existence. This can be tricky, but tune in to hear how you can do it successfully (and peacefully).
My guest is on a mission to help 1,000,000+ entrepreneurs create true freedom in life by 2020. The 3rd edition of her book- Suitcase Entrepreneur: Create Freedom In Business and Adventure In Life – is available now!
Please welcome Natalie Sisson to the show. You can learn more about Natalie and her mission at The Suitcase Entrepreneur.
Plus, stay until the end for a special giveaway (worth $1000).
- How to know when it’s time for a break from life on the road
- The definition of a lifestyle property
- How to keep your brand identity (when you are making changes)
- Ways to create a basis to start a new foundation
- How a digital sabbatical can help you
- The most valuable thing in the world (it’s free)
- And so much more!
- Trekking Nepal
- The Suitcase Entrepreneur: Create Freedom in Business and Adventure in Life
- The Science of Happiness
- Trade Me
- Location Indie
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Head over to the archives now!