In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast we talk about romance on the road! Emilie Wapnick of Puttylike.com takes the reins to interview my wife Anne Dorthe and I about our relationship, which began in a hostel in Brazil.
Can love and travel work? Can you date while you’re traveling? How do you keep a long distance relationship going? Listen in to find out our take on all of these questions and more!
You will learn:
- How Jason and Anne Dorthe met while traveling
- The difference between a holiday fling and the real deal
- The importance of risk in starting a long distance relationship
- The pros and cons of meeting someone while traveling
- How to switch from a holiday relationship to a serious relationship
- How to live your own life when you’re in a long distance relationship
- Tips for managing a long distance relationship
- The advantages of being in a long distance relationship
- What it’s like to be in a relationship with a traveler
- How Jason and Anne Dorthe overcame cultural and lifestyle differences
- How the couple is dealing with visa issues