What is the price of travel?
Today you are going to get the ‘nitty gritty’ on the price of travel.
You’ll hear about:
- Overcoming travel obstacles
- Saving money on travel
- Different ideas around what travel costs
- The logistical practical stuff around money and travel
My guest today is the founder and editor in chief of Price of Travel– a database of travel costs in every major destination around the world. The site now features over 200 cities with information for each listing- accommodation, transportation, attraction, food and drink prices.
Please welcome Roger Wade to the show. He’s here to help you get the most travel bang for your buck.
Tune In To Learn:
- How to create a lifestyle rather than just take a trip
- Advantages of solo travel
- What to do as a solo traveler to meet other people
- The flexibility of budget airlines
- How to get incredibly cheap deals for European train rides
- Who is the best type of traveler for a city pass
- Formula to gauge what a typical ‘great day’ will be like (for a traveler)
- And so much more!
- AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker with Tote Bag
- Price of Travel
- Find Cheap Flights
- Flights are cheapest 5 to 16 weeks out in 2017: Here’s when to book
- Should you buy a 2017 Eurail Pass? Here’s how to decide
- 26 Cheapest overwater bungalow resorts in the world in 2017
- AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort
For more Zero To Travel Podcasts, head over to the archives now!