Are you headed to 7in7?
How can you travel more and do anything you want?
You’ll get so much valuable information today, including:
- The importance of community
- Learn how to think bigger
- Learn why you should take bigger risks (and feel good about them)
- Tips for running your own group events, meet ups, and trips
- And so much more!
My guest today is the co-founder of 7in7– a digital nomad conference taking place over 7 years on 7 different continents.
If you’ve ever thought about running your own business on the road, or running your own group trips, or perhaps your own retreat or event, or just bringing a huge posse of friends on an excursion somewhere, you are going to want to pay attention.
She is also an event planning expert and she will be sharing her expertise; you’ll learn about the whole nomad full-time travel scene, how to connect with people via events while you are on the road, and top tips for negotiating with hotels and venues.
Please welcome Kyrie Melnyck to the show.
- AeroPress, Inc.
- Get 20% off when buying tickets to 7in7– use special Zero To Travel code: TRAVELTO7IN7
- 7in7 Instagram
- 7in7 Facebook
- 7in7 Twitter
- 7in7 Digital Nomad Conference- LinkedIn
- The Au Pair Experience + Do You Need The Perfect Travel Job?
- Top 10 Places We’re Dying To Go Back To (And Why)
- SHE Investments
- Derawan Islands- Wikipedia
- Kyrie Melnyck
- Kyrie Melnyck Instagram
- Kyrie Melnyck Facebook
- Kyrie Melnyck Twitter
- Kyrie Melnyck LinkedIn
- Location Indie
- How to Be Everything: A Guide for Those Who (Still) Don’t Know What They Want to Be When They Grow Up
- Emilie Wapnick TED Talk- Why Some of Us Don’t Have One True Calling
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
- Self-Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The Top Five Regrets of the Dying by Bronnie Ware
- Shambhala: The Sacred Path of the Warrior by Chogyam Trungpa
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frank
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Head over to the archives now!