If you are somebody who is interested in living that location independent lifestyle, where you can run a business from the road or earn money while you travel, what do you do?
Do you just take off and go for it? Or do you plan it out in advance, and then take the trip?
My guest today, Paul Lam, falls on the impulsive side as he just took off and went for it! He also runs The Path Hunters Podcast which “encourages people to unleash their inner beast so they can live a life of purpose and passion.”
Remember that “successes” and “failures” happen on both sides of the spectrum.
Tune In To Learn:
- Why things don’t always work out like you thought they would
- Ways to define or measure success
- What lessons you can learn from failure
- One thing the travel experience can teach you
- Why it might be a good idea to start a side hustle
- The price you have to pay for seeking more individual freedom
- An interesting approach to long-term travel
- And so much more!
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts.
Featured image courtesy of @pathhunters