Is the digital nomad lifestyle for you?
Can you really get work done away from your home?
In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, you’ll hear from Matt Giovanisci about what it’s like to take your business on the road for the first time.
Matt is a video and podcasting whiz, public speaker, rapper and beat maker, runs multiple online businesses, and hosts driven, a podcast for driven entrepreneurs and more.
You’ll hear his first hand unique take on location independence.
And you’ll get yet another Pack Hack from Fred at Tortuga Backpacks. Helping you bring everything you need without checking a bag!
Take a listen to learn:
- Why getting yelled at on the road can be fun
- How to find that ‘sweet spot’ when packing
- How your first travel experience can change your life
- How to overcome your fear of traveling and working
- The best strategies to find a home base for a period of time
- How to easily ‘up’ your lifestyle
- Simple steps to create a different life
- Tips for working on the road for the first time
- The most helpful thing you can ever do for your business
- And much more!
- The Tiny House
- Location Indie
- Tortuga Backpacks
- Swim University
- Roasty Coffee
- The 4 Hour Work Week
- The Lean Start Up
- Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula
- Art To Self
Don’t forget! Zero To Travel listeners get 10% off at Tortuga backpacks. Be sure to use promo code ‘Travel’ at check out.
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Click here to get the archives!