Are you ready for your Estonian E-Residency?
The Republic of Estonia is the first country to offer e-residency- a transnational digital identity available to anyone in the world interested in administering a location independent business online. Plus, e-residency enables secure and convenient digital services that facilitate credibility and trust online.
Today you’ll hear from the managing director of e-residency for the government of Estonia, Kasper Korjus. He’s going to give you the details on their E-Residency program and you’ll learn how you can easily make Estonia your home base.
Tune In To Learn:
- What is an E-Resident (and how to become one in Estonia)
- One thing that will make it easier for you to apply for Visa’s and living permits
- How we can create nations without borders
- Why e-residency is perfect for freelancers and nomads
- Why Estonia has decided to take the start up mentality and innovate
- How to change the revenue models of nation states
- One of the most frustrating things about being based outside of the US (now)
- Main benefits of E-Residency
- How to empower global citizens
- Why you should visit Estonia
- And much more!
Head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!