What is the long-term travel yo-yo and how can it enhance your life?
Today you get a special visit from a fellow travel podcaster, Jackie Nourse. She runs The Budget Minded Traveler and you can find her adventures in travel and life at Traveling Jackie. She stops by to share:
- The value of solo travel
- How your mode of transportation changes the travel experience
- Going from settling to nomad and nomad to settling
- How she built her life around travel and tips on how you can do it too
Tune In To Learn:
- The best mindset for adventure travel
- What forces you to reflect on big life questions
- How to be comfortable and embrace the long term travel lifestyle
- Ways to stay true to who you are
- How solo travel expedites your reflection process
- How to create the best content
- And so much more!
- Pimsleur Learning– free 7 day trial (for those based in the USA)
- The Paradise Pack
- The Budget Minded Traveler
- Traveling Jackie
- My Italian Kitchen: A REAL Pasta Carbonara Recipe
- BMT 63: Find Your Courage Through Solo Travel: Jackie’s Story
- Bike Tours
- The Budget Minded Traveler Blueprint
Featured image courtesy of @travelingjackie
Head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!