How can you make less money than you do now, but travel more?
Tune in to find out how to do just that; plus you’ll get some awesome tips for wandering freelancers!
Please welcome Haley Akins to the show. She was our December member of the month at Location Indie, so she’s the perfect guest to share her full time freelancer story.
Haley is a motion designer and animator and has been freelancing for about 3 years. Before that she was working for Across the Pond and a sports broadcasting company. She wanted more travel and more freedom in her life, so she found freelancing and hasn’t looked back.
Today you’ll get some tips and tricks on how you can create success as a freelancer. Listen in now.
- The #1 tip for managing clients
- What can allow you to take a whole month off
- Easy to remember rule about rates (for more profits)
- How to keep business coming in
- How to raise your profile in the industry (to get more work)
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to ask
- One thing that helps you realize what is really important
- Why you need to consistently make things happen
- And so much more!
- Hayley Akins
- Creating A Life Of Travel In A Single Day with Michelle Dale
- Location Indie
- Motion Hatch
- Across The Pond
- The Art of Asking: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Let People Help by Amanda Palmer
- Ask by Ryan Levesque
Please be sure to check out the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!