In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, we learn the ins and outs of Living Abroad with Tim Leffel.
Tim is a writer, author, editor, and publisher. He combines his extensive personal experience living abroad and shares stories from others in his book, A Better Life For Half The Price: how to prosper on less money in the cheapest places to live. He also wrote, The World’s Cheapest Destinations: 21 Countries Where Your Travel Money is Worth a Fortune.
Have you ever been interested in living abroad?
We dive deep into everything associated with that including medical coverage, travel Visas, having children abroad, and what the overall experience is actually like.
Want to find out if this is an option for you now…..or maybe later in life? Listen now!
And be sure to listen to the end to learn about a $99 value giveaway from Tim.
- Financial Advantages of living abroad
- How to have better quality of life living abroad
- How to make money while living abroad
- Secrets to completing important tasks
- How to tell if the living abroad lifestyle is for you
- General travel Visa recommendations
- Strategies for the best medical coverage
- Best options to handle your child’s education
- Cheapest Destinations Blog
- Cheap Living Abroad
- Tim’s Travel Books
- Empire Flippers
- MedJet Assist
- Ultimate Live Abroad Giveaway
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Check out the archives here.