What is the number one thing you can do to create a lifestyle around something you love…including travel?
In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, you’ll hear from Marc Freccero: DJ, music producer, and entrepreneur. He quit his corporate job at an accounting firm to live out of a van to create music.
Marc shares his lifestyle design story when he took off on a 10 month tour of 10 USA cities to produce a song for each city. Check out his tracks on The Light Nearby, as Marc captures the culture, vibe, and ambiance of each city.
Tune In To Learn:
- Why you don’t need anyone’s permission to design your life
- The first step to make your idea a reality
- How to make the transition out of a Corporate job
- How to budget for a 10 month tour
- How to structure a tour of 10 cities over 10 months
- The most common objections when trying to get a gig (and how to handle them!)
- How to soak in the ambiance, energy, and vibe of any city
- How to make music the soundtrack of your life
- Top tips for living in a van around the country
- And much more!
Scroll down to see Marc combining Parkour and Pizza!
- Tortuga Backpacks
- Extra Pack of Peanuts
- Location Indie
- James Altucher
- Seth Godin
- Marc Freccero
- Apex Movement
- Pretty Lights
- The Light Nearby Project
- Breaking Into Event Marketing
Be sure to enter promo code ‘travel’ at Tortuga Backpacks for 10% off.
And for more Zero To Travel Podcasts, head over to the archives!