In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, I talk with full-time house sitters Nat and Jodie about how traveling the world and living for free. We dive right into the myths and truths surrounding house sitting, so you can work out whether or not it’s for you.
This episode is the first in a five-part audio series about international house sitting that we’ve put together to celebrate the launch of our book, International House Sitting: How To Travel The World & Stay Anywhere, For Free.
You can get the complete audio series plus a whole bunch of resources designed to help you take action and become a successful house sitter, by buying the book.
To find out how to get access to the entire training course, and to get a discount on the book, go to ZeroToHouseSitting.com. Alternatively, text “housesitting” to 33444.
In this episode you will learn:
- What house sitting is and how it works
- The challenges that come with house sitting
- What the service mindset is and how it helps with house sitting
- What daily life as a house sitter is like
- Living the dream: myth or truth
- Who house sitting is and isn’t for
Don’t forget, to get access to the rest of the audio course, pick up your copy of the book. You’ll find more information at ZeroToHouseSitting.com.