Wondering how to quit your job and travel the world? How do you become location independent? How do you manage a business from the road?
These are the questions we answer in this travel podcast interview with Scott and Michelle from For The Ride.
What you’ll learn:
- When you should quit your job to travel the world
- What micropreneurship is and how it can help you travel
- Why you shouldn’t worry about having a gap on your resume
- How Michelle found work online
- The online marketplace Michelle uses to sell her artwork
- Why budget travel can be better than traveling in luxury
- How Michelle continues to work on her business while she’s on the road
- When you should work harder on your business to make the most money
- How to be happy, no matter what situation you’re in
- Location Indie
- For The Ride
- Paintspiration Etsy shop
- Paintspiration website
- Mini Zen Garden Etsy shop
For more podcast episodes, see the archives.