In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, I talk with 3 Food Experts from around the world. Katie Parla of Parla Food, Shane Kost who runs Chicago Food Planet and Food Tour Pros, and Grace Della who operates Miami Culinary Tours. They show us how food is an amazing way to see the World.
Want to find the best local food? Learn about culture through food? Have some fun, meet some locals, and get an authentic food experience. Sink your teeth into this weeks episode Now. Bon Appétit!
- Things you must eat when visiting Italy
- Exploring different types of pizza (and where to get the best pizza in Rome!)
- Deciphering the Italian Wine List (and a general rule of thumb)
- Helpful ordering procedures
- Where to find the best places to eat in Italy (and how to do it on a budget)
- How to deal with food allergies
- Tipping in Italy
- The Best Chicago Neighborhoods for Food
- Must Eats in Chicago (where to get the best deep dish pizza and hot dog)
- Best Ways to find authentic experiences
- Benefits of a Food Tour Business
- The Blend of Cultures of the South Miami food scene
- Best Ways to find local spots to eat
- Top 3 foods you must try in Miami (and how to tell they are authentic)
- Eating & Drinking in Rome: An insider’s guide to the city’s best food and drink
- Katie Parla
- Parla Food
- Chicago Food Planet
- Food Tour Pros
- Miami Culinary Tours
For more episodes of the Zero To Travel Podcast, check out the archives!