Want to learn how to become a roadie, get paid to travel and see the world?
Would you like to get behind the scenes and hear what it’s like working on a music tour?
This podcast is your all access backstage pass!
Ryan from This Tour Life has toured for 15+ years with acts like Jack White, Beck and Arcade Fire just to name a few.
In this interview he shares exactly how to become a roadie and break into music touring using simple backdoor strategies that require little to no experience.
Listen to this podcast now by clicking play below:
Want to hear more podcasts that will help you travel the world on your terms?
Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher Radio now.
Don’t miss this episode, it’s full of juicy tour advice and backstage stories you can only get from somebody on the inside. You’ll discover:
- How Ryan started in a low level position that eventually lead to a tour with Beck and how you can use the same strategy.
- How to become a roadie by working with production companies or local venues
- What Ryan did when Mick Jagger bumped into him (you’ll have to wait for the end to hear this!)
- Why taking a break from touring does no affect your ability to build a career
- What roadie jobs pay
- The single most important key to being successful on tour and always having work
- What it is like to be the guitar tech for Jack White
- Why you should target smaller bands
- What makes the music business so unforgiving
- Learn key industry terminology to help you speak the lingo
- And so much more!
Want to help a friend learn how to become a roadie? Tweet this:
I also share one way to break into music touring in my Free Travel Blueprint. Just enter your email in the form below to check it out.
What did you think of the interview? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.