Want to take off, travel the world, and learn how to become a digital nomad creating your own income on the fly?
What traveler doesn’t love the idea of wandering the planet while doing something they love?
Well, that’s exactly what Rob and his wife Mish did back in March of 2012.
Starting with zero plan, they took off for 6 months abroad and haven’t looked back.
Now they riff about it on makingitanywhere.com, share practical advice on being an ‘anywhereist’ and teach others about running businesses while exploring new places all over the world.
In this interview, Rob provides gets into the nuts and bolts of being a digital nomad in today’s world.
Give it a listen by hitting play on the bar at the top of this post!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why having fun is the most important part of starting a business
- How Rob and Mish made the leap from ‘regular job’ to full time travel
- How making a small commitment to travel can lead to longer trips and bigger things
- Rob dishes on getting inspired by travel and why you need to start a blog
- How Rob’s podcast Propertygeek.net became the UK’s #1 business podcast
- Rob’s two tracks to starting a globetrotting business
- Thoughts on running a non-digital bricks and mortar business from the road
- And much more…
Resources from this episode:
Coffitivity – Cafe anywhere app