Is there anything that you see as an advantage that others may see as a disadvantage?
Have you ever heard of a ‘multipotentialite’? And could you be one?
You are not alone my friend.
You are going to love today’s show as we dive deep into How To Be Everything!
My guest today is a writer, artist, career coach, and community leader. She is the Founder and Creative Director at Puttylike, where she helps multipotentialites integrate all of their interests to create dynamic, fulfilling and fruitful careers and lives.
Her TED talk, Why Some of Us Don’t Have One True Calling has nearly 4 million views at the time of this recording, so she has helped a lot of people….
And she just came out with a new book, How to Be Everything: A Guide for Those Who (Still) Don’t Know What They Want to Be When They Grow Up. Grab a copy of this amazing book here.
Please welcome my dear friend and incredible human being Emilie Wapnick to the show!
Tune In To Learn:
- Why being a multi-potentialite can create a major advantage
- The key piece to leading a fulfilling life
- Why it helps to solve your own problems before helping others
- 4 models of combining your multiple interests
- The best multi-potentialite model for travelers
- How to use value from your travel experiences
- Why you need to give yourself permission to explore (multiple) interests
- How to understand your own multi-pod
- How being a multi-potentialite can be truly liberating
- Ways to embrace your weirdness (or uniqueness)
- And so much more!!
Looking for more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Check out the archives now!