Do you think you can hit the reset button on your life?
Can you do this through travel?
My guest today says she is an “adventurist” with a deep love for travel. Her wanderlust has taken her to over 43 countries and last year she completed a three and a half month long trip to 23 countries (in all 7 continents!).
And she just released a book about her travels, From Antarctica to Zimbabwe: How I hit the reset button on my life.
Please welcome Dr. Quinta to the show. Today you’ll hear all about:
- How to get to Antarctica on the cheap
- What around the world flights can do for you
- How to manage solo travel when you are married or in a relationship
- Plus so much more
Tune In To Learn:
- How to gain confidence and courage to put yourself out there
- Why you have to do it now (tomorrow is not guaranteed)
- How to be proud of your life history
- The not so secret secret about travel and life
- How to get half off your cruise to Antarctica
- General solo travel tips
- Ways to make peace with yourself
- From Antarctica to Zimbabwe: How I hit the reset button on my life
- Colombia In One Week
- Antarctica In One Week
- Stand Up For Kids
- Location Indie
- Morocco Premium Tours
- Dr. Quinta Instagram
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Head over to the archives now!