What is one insanely simple thing you can do to kick-start or resume a life of travel?
Today Ka Sundance stops by to share his story about how his family has been traveling the world for a long time.
He’s the founder of The Sundancefamily where he and his wife help new and aspiring business owners, coaches and artists, transform their lives AND businesses to manifest more purpose, abundance and freedom.
You’ll hear about:
- What it’s like to be down to your last dollar on the road
- Full time travel and living abroad (and who it is not for)
- What bucking the status quo for a life of travel means for your relationships
- The definition of an authentic lifestyle business
Tune In To Learn:
- How to create a different concept of many things
- Ways that new opportunities appear right before your eyes
- Why travel is so healthy
- How to overcome fear and move forward
- Advice for traveling with kids (family)
- The only way you truly learn
- Drawbacks of taking a family on the road (or traveling long term)
- Biggest business mistakes (and how to avoid them)
- And much, much more!
- Location Indie
- How We Educate Our Kids While Traveling The World – Unschooling- Homeschooling
- Why Our Kids Will Never Go to School- Unschooling with Ka Sundance
- The Sundance Family
- The Sundancefamily- Youtube
- The SundanceFamily- Instagram
- The SundanceFamily- Facebook
Be sure to head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!