Please Note: At the beginning of this travel podcast I share part of my personal story. No worries if you aren’t interested, just skip ahead to the interview with Bill which starts around the 15 minute mark.
“A seasonal job can be a really good opportunity to hit the reset button if you need to.”
-Bill Berg Founder Cool Works
Finding fun seasonal work is one of the best ways to kickstart any adventure.
For many people one seasonal job turns into a way of life. Yes, a job washing dishes or pumping gas could change your life (seriously!). Bill graciously shares how it changed his, and some fantastic advice as well.
Give this travel podcast a listen and you’ll learn:
- How seasonal jobs can transform your life in many ways
- Why pumping gas in Yellowstone National Park changed Bill’s life forever
- What you can do to stand out from other candidates
- Why seasonal jobs can be a great option for anybody of any age
- Which visas to look into if you want to work in the USA but are not a citizen
- How seasonal work can support your travels
- Tips on which jobs will help you save more money
- And much more!…