Have you heard of DNX Global?
If you are a digital nomad or aspire to be one, you need to check it out. You’ll learn how more and more people are earning a living from their laptop; on the fly while they are traveling. It is an incredible way to roam and be free, but it also means you travel with a lot of responsibilities (and there are many challenges to the digital nomad lifestyle).
I connect with my buddy Fred Perrotta from Tortuga backpacks (in Lisbon!) to give you the down low on the digital nomad conference (DNX Global). You’ll hear all about:
- The current digital nomad scene
- The various stages of being a digital nomad
- What the digital nomad experience is like on the ground
- What are the hot businesses right now
Check out this review of the Tortuga Homebase Travel Backpack:
Also, please donate to the emergency fund for Samir’s (our Trekking Nepal guide) Niece. Thank you.
Tune In To Learn:
- Who attends DNX Global
- Why meeting in person creates momentum
- How to get into the digital nomad bubble
- Why digital nomads are all about collaboration and partnership
- How to use entrepreneurship as a tool to get the life you want
- Trekking Nepal
- Crowdfunding Campaign for Nepalese girl Doma Tamang
- Tortuga Backpacks– use promo code TRAVEL for 10% off
- Location Indie
- DNX Global
- DNX- YouTube
Head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!