Lifestyle design is a buzz word for sure, and many people poo poo the idea that you can create a location independent business that can support a traveling lifestyle you love. It seems to good to be true right?
Well, that’s why I’m thrilled to bring you this podcast interview with Jesse Krieger, author of Lifestyle Entrepreneur: Live Your Dreams, Ignite Your Passion and Run Your Business From Anywhere In The World.
Jesse breaks this whole lifestyle entrepreneur and location independent thing down, in a realistic and truthful way.
This isn’s about ‘making money online’, it’s about identifying your lifestyle goals and learning very specific actionable ideas to help you achieve your goals.
Jesse give us strategies on how you can approach building your lifestyle business, realistic time frames and tactical advice.
Whether you are currently running a location independent business or just considering starting something that allows you the freedom to work and travel the world, you’re going to want to hit play now and give this a listen.
- What the ‘million dollar question’ is and how it can change your life and drive your decisions
- How to make tough decisions when you’re paralyzed by indecision, and figure out which ideas to act on
- The best definition of ‘entrepreneur’ I’ve ever heard
- Why backing through Asia and building a business at the same time is a myth
- The most important skills a lifestyle entrepreneur can build to become successful
- Why skills and tactics are only half of what you need to consider when it comes to building a location independent business
- How separating work mode and travel mode can keep you sane and balanced
- Jesse’s journey from actual guitar playing rock star to rock star in business
- How to build a business starting from scratch
- And so much more!
You can download the first 3 chapters of Jesse’s book for free on his Lifestyle Entrepreneur blog. I highly recommend this book.