How can being honest kick start a new life of travel?
My guests today are co-authors of the new National Geographic Book, Atlas of Beer: A Globe-Trotting Journey Through the World of Beer.
Please welcome Nancy Hoalst-Pullen and Mark W. Patterson to the show!
They are here to talk beer and travel – two of my favorite topics.
And even if you don’t enjoy any suds, you are going to hear about a bunch of other topics, like:
- How this particular National Geographic book evolved
- How beer can shape a place
- The 4 ingredients of travel
Warning, this show might make you thirsty…
Tune In To Learn:
- How to get an explorers grant to go drink beer around the world
- The responsibilities of a beer Jefe
- What can change the whole dynamic of an area
- Arguably the most popular beer you can find
- Highlights of some of the most interesting breweries in the world
- Incredibly important point that is overlooked by beer judges (and beer lovers in general)
- Why it is best to create your own opinions and your own favorites
- How to participate in the Beer It Forward program
- What can help you start planning trips
- How to embody human creativity and perseverance in 12 ounces
- Location Indie
- How to Quit Your Job and Travel the World
- National Geographic Atlas of Beer: A Globe-Trotting Journey Through the World of Beer
- Great Leap Brewing
- Moonzen Brewery
- TRiNiTY Brewing
Want more Zero To Travel Pocasts? Head over to the archives now!