When you are trying to decide if you should hit the road for a long period of time (maybe go full nomad) or maybe just extend your current travels, is it just a numbers game?
Tune in to hear how it might be for some of you…
Today you get a value packed interview with my new friend Paul Kortman. He and his family (wife, 4 kids, and 2 dogs) have been living out on the road for the last 3 years. They spent a year flying around the world and are now living in an RV.
- How to fall into Location Independence
- Recommendations before taking a long term family trip
- Key lessons and tips on how to live in a 37ft RV with your wife, 4 kids, and 2 dogs
- Ways to create deeper relationships (on the road)
- How to run a business from your RV
- The fastest way to go location independent
- How to get a partner on board for travel
- What to do about medical and health issues
- How the hybrid location independent model can benefit you
- What can open your kids to an entire world of possibilities
- And a ton more!
Be sure to pick up the bundle of world-class educational products from travel and location independent experts at zerototravel.com/paradisepack (The Paradise Pack is only available from May 30th- June 5th, 2017).
- The Paradise Pack
- Family Freedom- A Guide to Becoming a Location Independent Family *included in the 2017 Paradise Pack
- A Better Life for Half the Price *included in the 2017 Paradise Pack
- Nomad Together
- Home Along the Way
- Location Indie
- Tropical MBA Podcast
- Connex Digital Marketing
- Squarespace Logo Maker
Be sure to check out the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts.