What lessons have you learned from travel?
Can you think back in your life and recall when you got your first desire to travel…..or were just intrigued with exploring the world?
Tune in today for Part One of 20 Lessons From 20 Years of Travel. If you’ve done a lot of traveling, maybe this will give you a chance to reflect on how travel has shaped you. If you are gearing up for travel, you might get some ideas on what to expect and some universal practical tips.
Today you’ll get the first 10 lessons; come back next week to get the last 10. It is always good to appreciate where you have been, what you’ve done, and how it has impacted you…in travel and in life.
- Why you should just go for it
- How to save more money and gain freedom
- Ways to appreciate little moments
- What connects us all
- A great excuse to travel (for total enjoyment)
- How to experience some of the highlights around the world
- Why you should take risks
- How interacting with locals can enhance your experience
- How to get some of the highest travel rewards
- Why you should embrace your freedom
- Pimsleur Learning– free 7 day trial (for those based in the USA)
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Head over to the archives now!